The order of publication of materials
in the scientific journal "Law and Society" № 2 for 2021
(The journal is included in Index Copernicus International scientific base (Republic of Poland)
1. Works written in Ukrainian or English, up to 12 sheets (inclusive) are accepted.
2. The manuscript of the article must have the following elements:
- section name;
- last name and initials of the author, scientific degree, position;
- article title in Ukrainian;
- extended abstract in Ukrainian and English, each with 1800 printed characters;
- the main text of the article;
3. Articles are accepted for publication in the following sections:
- state and law development: issues of theory and constitutional practice;
- business law and process;
- labor law, social security law;
- environmental law;
- administrative law and administrative process, information law;
- finance law;
- issues of criminal law, criminology and criminal law;
- criminal procedure law and criminalistics;
- international law;
- tribune of a foreign scientist.
4. The main text of the article consists of the following structural elements:
Introduction (statement of the problem in general form and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks; analysis of the latest researches and publications in which the problem is solved and which the author bases on, the selection of previously solved parts of the general problem, which is devoted to the article );
Goal setting (formulation of goals of the article);
Results of the research (presentation of the main research material with full justification of the scientific results obtained);
Conclusions from this study and prospects for further intelligence in this area;
The literature is designed according to state standards.
These elements are highlighted in the manuscript in bold.
5. The article should be typed in a Microsoft Word text editor. Top and bottom margins - 20 mm, left - 30 mm, right - 15 mm. Font - Times New Roman 14 at 1.5 intervals.
References are made directly to the text. The square brackets indicate the order number of the source used, and the comma through which the specific page.
Warning! The editorial board accepts articles of students only in co-authorship with the scientific supervisor.
6. The cost of printing an article up to 12 sheets is 1100 UAH. If the amount of work exceeds the specified, the cost of the additional page is 50 UAH.
- electronic version of the article;
- certificate of the author, filled in by the link.
After receiving the article, the editorial board conducts its internal anonymous peer review and check for plagiarism.
The responsible secretary will send the answer about the decision on publication with the requisites for payment of the publication fee to the author within 2-3 days.
Once the details have been received, a copy of the receipt must be emailed to you.
8. Authors will receive copies of the journal after May 28, 2021, at their e-mail addresses, which they shall provide in the electronic reference to the author.
The editorial office of the scientific journal Law and Society:
Dnipro, st. Orlovskaya 1-B, room 106
tel. +38 (068) 331 69 21
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm